Friday, November 14, 2008

BLOG READERSHIP:

something made me wonder, recently:

who's reading my blog out there?

I remember that when I had started blogging - in my teens - I had actually gotten a blog because my high school friends had, and that in some ways, especially for those of us who were shyer and more literarily inclined - we had gotten to know each other better through our blogs.

Most of the time these days, though, I'm far more interested in topic-based blogs - eg., celebrity-news blogs, harry potter blogs, recipe blogs, book logs, etc. - than the livejournal types. But occasionally I stumble on an old friend's (real life or online) blog, and seized by nostalgia, I read up on perhaps a full year's worth on posts... and then I feel creepily stalkerish, because I read but I don't always comment.

1 comment:

U. N. Owen said...

People. Presumably real.